TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER m: FOOD, DRUGS AND COSMETICS
PART 750 FOOD CODE
SECTION 750.110 INCORPORATED AND REFERENCED MATERIALS
Section 750.110 Incorporated and Referenced Materials
a) The following State statutes are referenced in this Part:
1) Bed and Breakfast Act [50 ILCS 820]
2) Food Handling Regulation Enforcement Act [410 ILCS 625]
3) Freedom of Information Act [5 ILCS 140]
4) Good Samaritan Food Donor Act [745 ILCS 50]
b) The following State administrative rules are referenced in this Part:
1) Certified Local Health Department Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 600)
2) Control of Communicable Diseases Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 690)
3) Local Health Protection Grant Code (77 Ill. Adm. 615)
c) The following materials are incorporated in this Part:
1) The Food Code 2017, Chapters 1 through 7 (except the terms "food employee" and "food establishment" in Sections 1-201.10), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Food and Drug Administration, College Park MD 20740, publication number IFS17 available at https://www.fda.gov/downloads/ Food/GuidanceRegulation/RetailFoodProtection/FoodCode/UCM595140.pdf.
2) Conference for Food Protection – "Standards for Accreditation of Food Protection Manager Certification Programs" (2016), available at http://www.foodprotect.org/media/managercert/cfp-2016-standards-adopted.pdf.
d) All incorporations by reference of federal regulations and the standards of nationally recognized organizations refer to the regulations and standards on the date specified and do not include any amendments or editions subsequent to the date specified.