TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER m: FOOD, DRUGS AND COSMETICS
PART 730 MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING, PACKING OR HOLDING OF FOOD CODE
SECTION 730.1005 INCORPORATED AND REFERENCED MATERIALS
Section 730.1005 Incorporated and Referenced Materials
a) The following federal guidelines and regulations are incorporated by reference:
1) 21 CFR 123: Fish and Fishery Products (April 1, 2012); https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2012-title21-vol2/pdf/CFR-2012-title21-vol2-part123.pdf.
2) 21 CFR 120: Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Systems (April 1, 2012); https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/CFR-2012-title21-vol2/CFR-2012-title21-vol2-part120.
3) 21 CFR 146: Canned Fruit Juices (April 1, 2011); https://www.gpo.gov/
4) 21 CFR 163: Cacao Products (April 11, 2011); https://www.gpo.gov/
5) Guide for the Control of Molluscan Shellfish 2013 Revision. U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Office of Food Safety, Division of Food Safety, HFS-325, 5100 Paint Branch Parkway, College Park MD 20740-3835; http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Food/GuidanceRegulation/Federal
6) 21 CFR 117: Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-Based Preventative Controls for Human Food (September 17, 2015); http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-09-17/pdf/2015-21920.pdf.
b) All incorporations by reference of federal guidelines and regulations refer to the materials on the date specified and do not include any amendments or editions subsequent to the date specified.
(Source: Amended at 41 Ill. Reg. 5808, effective May 11, 2017)