TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER k: COMMUNICABLE DISEASE CONTROL AND IMMUNIZATIONS
PART 693 CONTROL OF SEXUALLY TRANSMISSIBLE INFECTIONS CODE
SECTION 693.20 REPORTABLE STIS AND LABORATORY RESULTS
Section 693.20 Reportable STIs and Laboratory Results
a) The following shall be considered reportable STIs:
1) Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS), as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the United States Public Health Service, in 2008 Revised Surveillance Case Definitions for HIV Infection Among Adults, Adolescents, and Children Aged Less than 18 Months and for HIV Infection and AIDS Among Children Aged 18 Months to 13 Years.
2) HIV Infection (see Section 693.10 for a definition);
5) Chlamydia; and
b) The following shall be considered reportable STI laboratory results:
1) An HIV test with a confirmed reactive or confirmed positive result (see 77 Ill. Adm. Code 697.100(b)).
2) A microscopic or serologic test for syphilis, either presumptive or confirmatory, that is weakly reactive, reactive or positive.
3) An FDA-approved or laboratory-validated test for chlamydia, gonorrhea or chancroid that is reactive or positive.
4) CD4+ (T4) lymphocyte results (counts and percentages) of any value.
5) HIV viral load results, both detectable and undetectable.
(Source: Amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 8762, effective June 12, 2013)