TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER i: MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH
PART 661 NEWBORN AND INFANT SCREENING AND TREATMENT CODE
SECTION 661.140 PROVIDER SITES
Section 661.140 Provider Sites
a) As a condition of enrollment in the Registry, the authorized user site shall enter into and agree to comply with an authorized user agreement with the Department and shall agree to use the Registry only for the confirmation of compliance with screening requirements, or the screening, diagnosis, intervention, treatment, or follow-up needs of patients, and assure that only the authorized user or their designee will have access to the Registry;
b) Each authorized user site staff member that requires access to the Registry shall sign an individual user agreement and confidentiality statement that shall be kept in the employee's personnel file.
c) In addition to the requirements of subsections (a) through (b), the authorized user Agreement will include the following provisions:
1) The authorized user will abide by the requirements of the confidentiality statement and is responsible for assuring that employees comply with confidentiality requirements.
2) The authorized user shall supply the name, address and type of health care provider; any additional sites under the same organization; the method of data submission; contact information; and the signature of the authorized user or their designee.
3) If the agreement is violated by unauthorized use of the Registry, the Department will terminate access to the Registry.
d) The authorized user agreement shall be signed by a representative of the health care provider before any training on the use of the Registry and before gaining access to Registry data.
e) Users shall be assigned defined roles: Key Master, Add/Edit/Delete, Add/Edit, Reports Only, and View Only.
1) A Key Master can create employee profiles, new authorized users, and perform all of the functions listed in this subsection (e).
2) Add/Edit/Delete can add, edit and delete information in the Registry.
3) Add/Edit can only add and edit, but not delete, information in the Registry.
4) Reports Only can only run reports in the Registry.
5) View Only can only view information in the Registry.