TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 395 LONG-TERM CARE ASSISTANTS AND AIDES TRAINING PROGRAMS CODE
SECTION 395.240 PROGRAM COORDINATOR (ANATP ONLY)
Section 395.240 Program Coordinator (ANATP Only)
a) The Program Coordinator shall be a registered professional nurse. Documentation of approval shall be provided to the Department.
b) Responsibilities for Program Coordinator include:
1) Planning, implementation, evaluation, and overall coordination of a program as required;
2) Planning, implementation, evaluation, and overall coordination of competency testing submission;
3) Completing, verifying, and submitting accurate documentation as required;
4) Functioning as primary contact in communications with the Department;
5) Formulating, implementing, and communicating corrective measures as required by the Department; and
6) Notifying the Department, in writing, of any change in the Program Coordinator. This notification shall be made within five business days after the change in the Program Coordinator.
(Source: Added at 44 Ill. Reg. 3455, effective February 21, 2020)