TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 395 LONG-TERM CARE ASSISTANTS AND AIDES TRAINING PROGRAMS CODE
SECTION 395.220 REVIEW OF APPROVED PROGRAM (ANATP ONLY)
Section 395.220 Review of Approved Program (ANATP Only)
a) The Department will review each approved program for renewal at least every two years.
b) The program renewal review shall evaluate compliance with this Part and include, if necessary, an onsite monitoring visit.
c) Determination of the need of additional onsite visits and other monitoring activities by the Department will be based upon:
1) The proportion of an approved training program's students who successfully complete the training program;
2) The program cluster scores summary reports, which are measures of performance of a BNATP or ANATP;
3) The nature of complaints that may warrant investigation by the Department;
4) Submission of incorrect documentation; and
5) Review of noncompliance issues resulting in probation or suspension of program approval.
(Source: Added at 44 Ill. Reg. 3455, effective February 21, 2020)