TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 395 LONG-TERM CARE ASSISTANTS AND AIDES TRAINING PROGRAMS CODE
SECTION 395.210 APPLICATION FOR PROGRAM APPROVAL (ANATP ONLY)
Section 395.210 Application for Program Approval (ANATP Only)
a) The program sponsor shall submit a letter of application for program approval to the Department at least 90 days prior to the scheduled beginning of the training program. The program sponsor shall not offer the ANATP prior to receipt of written approval from the Department. The Department will not grant retroactive approval of an ANATP. The program sponsor shall submit a letter of application for each theory site operating under the program sponsor's sponsorship.
b) The application shall include, at a minimum, the following documentation:
1) A statement that the training program being proposed is for the ANATP;
2) A statement of the program summary, including the philosophy, rationale, and purpose of the program;
3) A statement that the Department's model program based on this Section is being used. No modifications shall be made to the model program content;
4) An outline indicating the time allocation of each module. Minimum numbers of hours, excluding breaks and meals, are indicated in the model program;
5) A course syllabus;
6) An ANATP course schedule, completed in a form and manner prescribed by the Department;
7) Resumes describing the education, experience, and qualifications of the Program Coordinator and each instructor, including a copy of any valid Illinois licenses and certifications, as applicable;
8) A statement that a clinical site agreement shall be obtained for the use of facilities and equipment that are not owned or operated by the program sponsor. Clinical site agreements shall be in place prior to the commencement of the clinical practicum. Agreements shall be signed by the owner, operator, or administrator of the facilities or equipment and by the program sponsor;
9) A sample of the certificate of completion that will be provided to participants who have successfully completed the ANATP;
10) A description of evaluative methods to be used by the program, including copies of the evaluation tools used in laboratory instruction and the clinical environment;
11) A copy of the attendance policy;
12) A copy of the policy for make-up hours for absences, if allowed by the program, or absences for unforeseen circumstances; and
13) A statement showing an approved and active BNATP, including program code number.
c) The program sponsor shall submit the application for approval of the ANATP to the Department's Education and Training Division.
(Source: Added at 44 Ill. Reg. 3455, effective February 21, 2020)