TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 370 COMMUNITY LIVING FACILITIES CODE
SECTION 370.2680 BATH AND TOILET ROOMS
Section 370.2680 Bath and Toilet Rooms
a) Provide a minimum of one (1) water closet, one (1) lavatory and one (1) bathtub or shower for each sex on each floor occupied by residents.
1) Provide bathroom fixtures in the following minimum numbers. The number of resident beds shall be used in determining the number of bathroom fixtures required, irrespective of the fact that some of the beds may not be occupied.
2) Provide one (1) lavatory and one (1) water closet for each six (6) resident beds on each floor.
3) Provide one (1) bathtub or shower for each eight (8) resident beds on each floor, which is not otherwise served by bathing facilities adjacent to the resident room.
1) Each tub or shower shall be in an individual room or enclosure which provides space for the private use of the bathing fixture, and for drying and dressing.
2) Showers shall be at least 3'-0" square.