TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 330 SHELTERED CARE FACILITIES CODE
SECTION 330.3000 MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
Section 330.3000 Mechanical Drawings
Mechanical drawings shall include:
a) These drawings with specifications shall show the complete heating, steam piping, ventilation and air conditioning systems; plumbing, drainage and stand pipe systems; laundry and kitchen ventilation.
b) Heating, steam piping, air conditioning and ventilation including:
1) Radiators and steam heated equipment, such as sterilizers, warmers, and steam tables.
2) Heating and steam mains and branches with pipe sizes.
3) Diagram of heating and steam risers with pipe sizes.
4) Sizes, types and heating surfaces of boilers; furnace with stokers and oil burners, if any.
5) Pumps, tanks, boiler breeching, piping and boiler room accessories.
6) Air conditioning systems with required equipment, water and refrigerant piping and ducts.
7) Supply and exhaust ventilating systems with necessary duct work and piping.
8) Air quantities for all room supply and exhaust ventilating duct openings.
c) Plumbing, drainage, and stand pipe systems including:
1) Size and elevation of street sewer, house sewer, house drains, street water main, and water service into the building.
2) Location and size of soil, waste, and vent stacks with connections to house drains, clean outs, fixtures, and equipment.
3) Size and location of hot, cold, and circulating mains, branches, and risers from the service entrance and tanks.
4) Riser diagram to show all plumbing stacks with vents, water risers, and fixture connections.
5) Gas, oxygen, and special connections.
6) Stand pipe and sprinkler systems.
7) Plumbing fixtures and fixtures which require water and drain connections.
(Source: Amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 6562, effective April 17, 1989)