TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 330 SHELTERED CARE FACILITIES CODE
SECTION 330.2890 STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
Section 330.2890 Structural Drawings
a) The structural Drawings shall include:
1) Plans of foundations, floors, roofs, and all intermediate levels shall show a complete design with sizes, sections, and the relative location of the various members. Schedule of beams, girders, and columns.
2) Floor levels, column centers, and offsets shall be dimensioned.
3) Special openings and pipe sleeves shall be dimensioned or otherwise noted for easy reference.
4) Details of all special connections, assemblies, and expansion joints shall be given.
5) Notes on design data shall include the name of the governing building code, values of allowable unit stresses, assumed live loads, wind loads, earthquake load, and soil bearing pressures.
b) For special structures, a stress sheet shall be incorporated in the drawings showing:
1) Outline of structure.
2) All load assumptions used.
3) Stresses and bending moments separately for each kind of loading.
4) Maximum stresses and bending moment for which each member is designed.
5) Horizontal and vertical reactions at column bases.
(Source: Amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 6562, effective April 17, 1989)