TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 330 SHELTERED CARE FACILITIES CODE
SECTION 330.2860 FIRST STAGE DRAWINGS
Section 330.2860 First Stage Drawings
a) Development of the preliminary sketch plans shall indicate in detail the assignment of all spaces, including size of areas and rooms, and shall outline the fixed and movable equipment and furniture.
b) The plans shall be drawn at a scale sufficiently large to clearly present the proposed design.
c) The total floor area shall be computed and shown on the drawings.
d) The drawings shall include:
1) A plan of each floor including the basement or ground floor.
2) Roof plan.
3) Elevations of all facades.
4) A plot plan showing roads, parking areas, sidewalks, existing structures, location of easements, setbacks, utilities, manholes and inverts.
5) Sections through the building.
6) Existing work must be completely shown on submission for additions, conversions or alterations.
e) Outline specifications shall provide a general description of the construction including interior finishes; acoustical material; its extent and type; extent of the floor covering, air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems, and their controls, general description of the electrical service; and the type of elevators.
f) The following information shall be submitted on or with the preliminary drawings and outline specifications:
1) Name of proposed facility.
2) Address of proposed facility.
3) Name of owner.
4) Level of care to be provided.
5) Number of residents by floor, and total number.
(Source: Amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 6562, effective April 17, 1989)