TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 300 SKILLED NURSING AND INTERMEDIATE CARE FACILITIES CODE
SECTION 300.1880 OTHER FACILITY RECORD REQUIREMENTS
Section 300.1880 Other Facility Record Requirements
a) The facility shall maintain a file of reports of findings and recommendations from consultants. Each report shall be dated and indicate each specific date and time the consultant was in the facility.
b) The facility shall complete the Illinois Department of Public Health Annual Long Term Care (LTC) Facility Survey.
c) The facility shall maintain a permanent chronological resident registry showing date of admission, name of resident and date of discharge or death.
d) The facility shall make available to the Department upon request copies of the quarterly reports for all employees that are filed for Social Security and Unemployment Compensation.
e) Rules located in other Sections of this Part that pertain to the content and maintenance of facility records are as follows:
1) The facility shall file an annual financial statement as described in Section 300.210 of this Part.
2) Records and daily time schedules shall be kept on each employee as set forth in Section 300.650(a) and (b) of this Part.
3) The facility shall maintain a controlled substances record as described in Section 300.1650(d) of this Part.
4) Menu and food purchase records shall be maintained as set forth in Section 300.2080(d) and (f) of this Part.
5) The facility shall maintain a file of all reports of serious incidents or accidents involving residents as required by Section 300.690 of this Part.
(Source: Amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 4684, effective March 24, 1989)