TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER b: HOSPITAL AND AMBULATORY CARE FACILITIES
PART 205 AMBULATORY SURGICAL TREATMENT CENTER LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
SECTION 205.820 NOTICE OF VIOLATION
Section 205.820 Notice of Violation
a) When the Department determines through inspection, review of records, or other means of investigation that a facility is in violation of the Act or this Part, a notice of violation shall be served upon the licensee. The notice shall be served in the manner provided in Section 10g(a) of the Act. (Section 10b of the Act)
b) Each notice of violation shall be in writing and shall include:
1) A description of the nature of the violation.
2) A citation of the statutory provision or rule alleged to have been violated.
3) A description of any action the Department may take under the Act, including the assessment of a penalty under Section 10d of the Act and Section 205.850 of this Part, or adverse licensure action under Section 10f of the Act and Section 205.840 of this Part.
4) A statement that the facility must submit a plan of correction under Section 10c of the Act and Section 205.830 of this Part.
5) A description of the manner in which the facility may contest the notice of violation and the right to a hearing to contest the violation under Section 10g of the Act and Section 205.860 of this Part. (Section 10b of the Act)
(Source: Section repealed, new Section adopted at 15 Ill. Reg. 17770, effective December 1, 1991)