TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER b: HOSPITAL AND AMBULATORY CARE FACILITIES
PART 205 AMBULATORY SURGICAL TREATMENT CENTER LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
SECTION 205.620 STATISTICAL DATA
Section 205.620 Statistical Data
a) Each ambulatory surgical treatment center shall collect, compile and maintain the following clinical statistical data at the facility to be made available to the Department during a survey or inspection, or upon the Department's request:
1) The total number of surgical cases treated by the ASTC;
2) The number of each specific surgical procedure performed;
3) The number and type of complications reported, including the specific procedure associated with each complication;
4) The number of patients requiring transfer to a hospital for treatment of complications. The procedure performed and the complication that prompted each transfer shall be listed;
5) The number of deaths, including the specific procedure that was performed; and
6) The results of the monitoring of the ASTC's hand hygiene program in Section 205.550(h).
b) The clinical statistical data shall be collected, compiled and maintained quarterly, with reports completed no later than January 31, April 30, July 31 and October 31 for the preceding quarter.
(Source: Amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 19208, effective September 9, 2014)