TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1455 REAL ESTATE APPRAISER LICENSING
SECTION 1455.340 DUTIES OF THE SECRETARY
Section 1455.340 Duties of the Secretary
a) The Secretary may delegate authority to the Director. The delegation may include, but is not limited to:
1) Determine the course of an investigation based upon his or her knowledge, training and experience;
2) Determine whether a complaint be closed without an investigation, given the allegations, or evidence of a violation of the Act or this Part;
3) Close a complaint without any action;
4) Issue an administrative warning letter or cease and desist letter, or request that an attorney issue such letters;
5) Enter into compliance agreements;
6) Refer a complaint for prosecution; or
7) Act upon a request for a variance from this Part.
b) The authority, once delegated, shall continue until such time as it is amended or withdrawn.
(Source: Amended at 29 Ill. Reg. 16445, effective October 13, 2005)