TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VIII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1450 REAL ESTATE LICENSE ACT OF 2000
SECTION 1450.220 APPLICATION FOR RESIDENTIAL LEASING AGENT LICENSE BY EXAMINATION
Section 1450.220 Application for Residential Leasing Agent License by Examination
a) Each applicant for a residential leasing agent license shall submit to the Division:
1) A signed and completed application, in a format provided by the Division;
2) The required fee set forth in Section 1450.130;
3) Proof of successful completion of the examination authorized by the Division;
4) Proof of sponsorship if the applicant is seeking an active license (see Section 1450.110); and
5) A transcript, if applicable.
b) Within 30 days after receipt and approval of a change of sponsorship, required fees and other documentation, the Division shall issue a residential leasing agent license to the licensee or notify the applicant of the basis for denial.
c) An applicant shall have one year from the date of receipt of a passing examination score to submit an application to the Division and to meet the requirements for licensure.
(Source: Amended at 45 Ill. Reg. 2851, effective February 23, 2021)