TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1400 CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST LICENSING ACT
SECTION 1400.210 APPLICATION FOR A LICENSE ON THE BASIS OF EXAMINATION
Section 1400.210 Application for a License on the Basis of Examination
a) An applicant shall file an application on forms supplied by the Division. The application shall include:
1) Submission of official transcripts documenting completion of the minimum biomedical prerequisite coursework as set forth in Section 1400.200(a)(2)(A);
2) Submission of official transcripts documenting completion of the didactic coursework set forth in Section 1400.200(a)(2)(B);
3) Proof of the successful completion of the examination set forth in Section 1400.200(a)(3). Scores shall be submitted to the Division directly from the testing entity; and
4) The required fee set forth in Section 1400.40.
b) When the accuracy of any submitted documentation, or the relevance or sufficiency of the course work or experience is questioned by the Division or the Board because of lack of information, discrepancies or conflicts in information given, or a need for clarification, the applicant seeking a license will be requested to:
1) Provide such information as may be necessary; and/or
2) Appear for oral interviews before the Board.
c) Upon recommendation by the Board and approval by the Division, the applicant shall be notified of eligibility to sit for the examination or notified of the reasons for denial of the application.