TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1400 CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST LICENSING ACT
SECTION 1400.40 FEES
Section 1400.40 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license by examination or acceptance of examination as a clinical psychologist is $50. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Department or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Department or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The fee for application for a license by examination or acceptance of examination as a prescribing psychologist is $150.
3) The application fee for a license as a clinical psychologist or a prescribing psychologist certified or licensed under the laws of another jurisdiction is $100.
4) The application fee for a license as an association or partnership to practice clinical psychology is $50.
5) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $500. State colleges, State universities and State agencies are exempt from payment of this fee.
6) The fee for application as an approved clinical rotation program for prescribing psychologists is $1,000.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of a clinical psychologist license shall be calculated at the rate of $80 per year.
2) The fee for the renewal of a prescribing psychologist license shall be calculated at the rate of $150 per year.
3) The fee for renewal as a continuing education sponsor is $250 for the renewal period.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a clinical psychologist or prescribing psychologist license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees.
2) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
3) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as clinical psychologists or prescribing psychologists in this State shall be the actual cost of producing such a roster.