TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1375 PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR AND CLINICAL PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR LICENSING ACT
SECTION 1375.205 FEES
Section 1375.205 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department for the administration of the Act and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license as a professional counselor or a clinical professional counselor is $150.
2) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $500. State colleges, State universities, and State agencies are exempt from payment of this fee.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of a license as a professional counselor or a clinical professional counselor shall be calculated at the rate of $60 per year.
2) The fee for renewal as a continuing education sponsor is $250 for the renewal period.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, but not to exceed $300.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination authorized by the Division reviewed and verified is $20 plus any fees charged by the applicable testing service.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
6) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as professional counselors or clinical professional counselors in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 35 Ill. Reg. 7586, effective May 13, 2011)