TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1290 RULES FOR ADMINISTRATION OF THE COMPASSIONATE USE OF MEDICAL CANNABIS PILOT PROGRAM
SECTION 1290.80 FEES
Section 1290.80 Fees
The following non-refundable fees shall be paid to the Division.
a) Application Fees:
1) The authorization application fee is $5,000. One application fee is to be submitted with each application.
2) The registration fee is $30,000. One registration fee is required for each registration.
3) The application fee for a dispensing organization agent is $100. This fee includes the agent identification card.
4) The fee for a request to change the Division approved location of a dispensing organization within its assigned District is $5,000.
b) Renewal Fees:
1) The annual renewal fee for a dispensing organization registration is $25,000.
2) The annual renewal fee for a dispensing organization agent identification card is $50.
c) General Fees:
1) The fee for the issuance of a replacement dispensing organization Registration is $50.
2) The fee for the issuance of a replacement dispensing organization agent identification card is $50.
d) All monies collected under the Act shall be deposited in the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Fund in the State treasury.