TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1270 ILLINOIS PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR ACT OF 1989
SECTION 1270.52 FEES
Section 1270.52 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees.
1) The fee for application for a license as a professional land surveyor is $150. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Department or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Department or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The application fee for a license as a land surveyor-in-training is $70.
3) The application fee for a certificate of registration as a professional design firm is $75.
b) Renewal Fees.
1) The fee for the renewal of a license shall be $30 per year.
2) The fee for renewal of a certificate of registration as a professional design firm is $75 for the renewal period (see Section 1270.50(d)).
c) General Fees.
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed, or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination administered by the Division reviewed and verified is $20, plus any fee charge by the testing service.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
6) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as a land surveyor-in-training or professional land surveyor in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 36 Ill. Reg. 4818, effective May 1, 2012)