TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1245 DIETITIAN NUTRITIONIST PRACTICE ACT
SECTION 1245.305 FEES
Section 1245.305 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license as a dietitian nutritionist is $100. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Department or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing an examination. Failure to appear for an examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Department or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The fee for application as a CE sponsor is $500. State colleges and universities and State agencies are exempt from payment of this fee.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of a license shall be calculated at the rate of $50 per year.
2) The fee for renewal of CE sponsor approval is $250 for the renewal period.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $20 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, but not to exceed $300.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed, or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Department records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
5) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as dietitian nutritionists in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 40 Ill. Reg. 3658, effective March 11, 2016)