TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1150 ILLINOIS ARCHITECTURE PRACTICE ACT OF 1989
SECTION 1150.75 FEES
Section 1150.75 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Division and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license as an architect is $100. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Division or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Division or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The application fee for a certificate of registration as a professional design firm is $75.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of a license shall be calculated at the rate of $30 per year.
2) The fee for renewal of a certificate of registration as a professional design firm is $75 for the renewal period (see Section 1150.100(c)).
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees.
2) There is no charge for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed, or for issuance of a license with a change of name or address. Licenses are available electronically through the Department website.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
5) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as architects in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 41 Ill. Reg. 3966, effective April 7, 2017)