TITLE 62: MINING
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
PART 240 THE ILLINOIS OIL AND GAS ACT
SECTION 240.1710 ANNUAL PERMITTEE REPORTING
Section 240.1710 Annual Permittee Reporting
a) Permittees are required to submit, on a form prescribed by the Department, an annual verification of address and status. The address submitted under this Section will be used by the Department to provide notice of any hearings or other proceedings under the Act or this Part.
b) The form shall contain the permittee's:
1) current address;
2) verification of well ownership;
3) type of business entity and supporting documentation;
4) FEIN, or Social Security Number if an individual; and
5) names and addresses of principals, officers or owners.
c) Forms shall accompany the Annual Well Fee payment and shall be submitted by September 1 of each year.
d) Authority of Person Signing Forms
1) If the permittee is a sole proprietor, the form shall be signed by the individual. If the permittee is a partnership, the form shall be signed by a general partner. If the permittee is a corporation, the form shall be signed by an officer of the corporation.
2) In lieu of the signature of the permittee, the form may be signed by a person having a power of attorney to sign for the permittee, provided a certified copy of the power of attorney is on file with the Department or accompanies the form.
e) If a permittee did not submit an annual verification of address and status form during the most recent annual fee payment period, a reporting form is required at the time of all well permit and transfer requests.
f) Permittees shall submit to the Department any address changes within 30 days after the effective date of the change in address, on a form prescribed by the Department. Permittee shall ensure that any mail sent to the previous address is forwarded to the new address between the effective date of the change of address and the Department's notification of the change.
(Source: Amended at 40 Ill. Reg. 7051, effective April 22, 2016)