TITLE 50: INSURANCE
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE
SUBCHAPTER dd: DIRECTOR OF INSURANCE, HEARINGS AND REVIEW
PART 2402 ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING PROCEDURES
SECTION 2402.240 TRANSCRIPTION OF PROCEEDINGS
Section 2402.240 Transcription of Proceedings
a) Oral proceeding at which evidence is presented shall be recorded either by a certified court reporter or a mechanical recording device, but need not be transcribed unless requested by a party, who shall pay for the transcription of the portion requested, except as otherwise provided by the Department or by law. Any transcription will be retained through and including the time allotted for appeal, revision, rehearing or other manner of review prior to final deposition as provided for by the Department or by law.
b) The record in an administrative hearing shall include:
1) pre-hearing records;
2) all pleadings (including all notices and answers, motions, briefs and rulings);
3) transcript of proceedings;
4) evidence admitted;
5) a statement of matters officially noticed;
6) offers of proof, objections and rulings; and
7) Findings, Opinions and Recommendations of the Hearing Officer.
(Source: Amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 19943, effective September 30, 2014)