TITLE 41: FIRE PROTECTION
CHAPTER III: BOARD OF BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL RULES
PART 2123 BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL RULES FOR HEARINGS
SECTION 2123.200 DOCUMENTS
Section 2123.200 Documents
a) Business records shall be admissible. A business record is:
2) A memorandum, report, record or data compilation;
3) Made by a person with first-hand knowledge of the facts;
4) Made at or near the time of the facts;
5) Made as part of the regular practice of the activity; and
6) Kept in the course of regularly conducted activity.
b) Any party may prove elements (a)(3) through (a)(6) above by presentation of a sworn statement by an individual responsible for making or keeping such records. Business records include, but are not limited to, medical reports and police reports.
c) Any party seeking introduction of a document will be allowed to offer a copy of the original without any showing that the original is unavailable, upon representation of the party or attorney that the copy is a fair and accurate copy of the original.