TITLE 41: FIRE PROTECTION
CHAPTER III: BOARD OF BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL RULES
PART 2123 BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL RULES FOR HEARINGS
SECTION 2123.30 INITIATION OF A CONTESTED CASE BY PETITIONER
Section 2123.30 Initiation of a Contested Case by Petitioner
a) A contested case is initiated by a petitioner when a Petition for Hearing is mailed to the Office, Attention: Chief Inspector, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety, 1035 Stevenson Drive, Springfield, IL 62703-4259, postage prepaid.
b) In a case where petitioner seeks to contest a decision by the Office to deny his application for licensure, the Petition for Hearing will be in writing, signed by the petitioner, and state with specificity the particular reasons why the applicant believes that the action by the Office to deny licensure was incorrect.
c) In a case where a petitioner is seeking restoration of a Certificate of Registration which was revoked or suspended, the Petition for Hearing shall be in writing, signed by the petitioner, and shall set forth:
1) The identification number of the certificate which was suspended or revoked;
2) The docket number of the case which resulted in discipline;
3) The date on which the suspension or revocation was ordered;
4) Whether the order which suspended or revoked the license was appealed, and if so, whether a stay of the imposition of discipline was granted by any reviewing court; and
5) Date and disposition of any other petitions for restoration filed since the discipline was ordered.
d) Upon receipt by the Chief Inspector of a properly completed Petition for Hearing, a case will be docketed, and Notice sent to the petitioner setting forth the date, time, and place of hearing.