TITLE 41: FIRE PROTECTION
CHAPTER III: BOARD OF BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL RULES
PART 2121 BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL REPAIRER REGULATIONS
SECTION 2121.70 TERMINATION OR CHANGE IN LICENSE
Section 2121.70 Termination or Change in License
a) The license shall terminate when the:
1) Organization ceases operation;
2) Organization ceases to operate under the name on the license;
3) Certificate of Insurance has expired or is nonrenewed or cancelled;
4) License is revoked;
5) Period for which the license has expired and no renewal has been issued by OSFM; or
6) The "R" Stamp expired or the organization ceases to possess an "R" Stamp as required by Section 2121.30(a)(1)(A).
b) The organization shall notify OSFM in writing by certified mail within 10 days after the organization ceases to operate or ceases to operate under the name on the license.
c) In the event of a change of the organization name, the registrant must apply for a new license.
d) All notices required by this Section shall be sent to OSFM at its headquarters in Springfield, addressed to the Chief Inspector of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety. The address is 1035 Stevenson Drive, Springfield IL 62703-4259.
(Source: Amended at 35 Ill. Reg. 9050, effective July 1, 2011)