TITLE 38: FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
PART 110 CONSUMER INSTALLMENT LOAN ACT
SECTION 110.235 RELOCATION
Section 110.235 Relocation
a) Whenever a licensee desires to change the licensed place of business to a location other than that set forth in the license and the proposed site is 15 miles or less from the current location, the licensee shall provide the Division with the following at least ten days prior to the relocation:
1) A written notice providing the complete address of the new location;
2) Photographs of both the exterior and interior of the new location;
3) A written sworn statement that the new location will not share the premises with that of another business and the exact distance in miles between the existing location and new location;
4) A relocation fee of $300; and
5) The original license for endorsement.
b) A relocation in excess of 15 miles requires the prior approval of the Director in addition to the information required in subsection (a) of this Section.
(Source: Amended at 30 Ill. Reg. 12558, effective July 7, 2006)