TITLE 38: FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
PART 110 CONSUMER INSTALLMENT LOAN ACT
SECTION 110.120 LEGAL FORMS
Section 110.120 Legal Forms
a) Submission to the Division
1) All forms of notes, security agreements or assignments of wages or other forms used in connection with the making of loans shall be submitted to the Division prior to the conduct of the business in the licensed location; provided, however, where the licensee or affiliate is engaged in the same business and licensed by this Division, the use of forms in the new location identical to those being used in the existing location shall not require filing. Notice of intent to use identical forms (change of name excepted) should be provided the Division by the licensee.
2) Should the licensees at any time following submission of forms modify the forms previously submitted, the forms as modified shall be submitted to the Division.
b) Standard forms approved by the Division shall be used in the following cases:
1) Application for original license.
2) Application for annual renewal of license.
3) Change of location.
4) Annual Report.
5) Appointment of attorney-in-fact for service of process.
(Source: Amended at 30 Ill. Reg. 12558, effective July 7, 2006)