TITLE 32: ENERGY
CHAPTER II: ILLINOIS EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
SUBCHAPTER a: ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING RULES
PART 200 ADMINISTRATIVE HEARINGS
SECTION 200.210 HEARING RECORD
Section 200.210 Hearing Record
a) The Agency shall designate an official reporter to make and transcribe a stenographic record of the adjudicatory proceedings.
b) A complete record of the hearing shall include:
1) all pleadings (including all notices, responses, motions, and rulings);
2) evidence received;
3) a statement of matters officially noticed;
4) offers of proof, objections and rulings on objections;
5) proposed findings and exceptions;
6) any recommended decision, opinion or report by the hearing officer;
7) staff memoranda or data submitted to the hearing officer or the Agency in connection with the consideration of the case; and
8) any ex-parte communication as defined by the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act. The communication shall not form the basis for any finding of fact.
c) A copy of the record will be reproduced at the request of any party involved. The requesting party shall bear the cost.
d) The Agency shall be the official custodian of the records of administrative hearings held before the Agency.
(Source: Amended at 33 Ill. Reg. 14137, effective September 28, 2009)