TITLE 32: ENERGY
CHAPTER II: ILLINOIS EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
SUBCHAPTER a: ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING RULES
PART 200 ADMINISTRATIVE HEARINGS
SECTION 200.120 INFORMAL CONFERENCES
Section 200.120 Informal Conferences
a) Upon request of any party or on the hearing officer's own motion, the hearing officer shall have the authority to direct the parties to appear at a specified time and place for a conference, prior to or during the course of the hearing, for the purpose of:
1) simplifying the issues;
2) amending the pleadings for clarification, amplification, or limitation;
3) making admissions of fact or stipulating to the admissibility of evidence;
4) limiting the number of witnesses;
5) exchanging witness lists and prepared testimony and exhibits;
6) aiding in the simplification of the evidence and disposition of the proceedings; or
7) stipulation and settlement concerning matters relating to confidential information, e.g. privileged medical records and commercial trade secrets or financial information the disclosure of which could cause competitive harm.
b) The record of the hearing shall reflect any orders or other decisions which are made as a result of such a conference.
(Source: Former Section 200.120 repealed, new Section 200.120 renumbered from former Section 200.90 and amended at 10 Ill. Reg. 17200, effective 17200, effective September 25, 1986)