TITLE 26: ELECTIONS
CHAPTER I: STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS
PART 213 CYBER NAVIGATOR PROGRAM
SECTION 213.50 PARTICIPATION IN CYBER NAVIGATOR PROGRAM
Section 213.50 Participation in Cyber Navigator Program
In order for an election authority to be eligible for funds from the 2018 HAVA Election Security Grant, the jurisdiction must participate in the Cyber Navigator Program. Election authorities participating in the Cyber Navigator Program shall submit a completed Certification of Participation in the program that must be received by the Board no later than March 15, 2019 to be eligible for funds from the 2018 HAVA Election Security Grant.
a) Election Authority Minimum Requirements
1) The election authority must utilize the ICN for connectivity to the Board as outlined in this Part or enter into an agreement to do so as soon as practicable.
2) The election authority must participate in the outreach portion of the program, including:
A) Register with at least the Election Infrastructure EI-ISAC;
B) Work with the Program Manager to establish two-way data sharing; and
C) At least one designee from the election authority shall complete the security awareness training on at least a yearly basis as outlined in Section 213.30(b).
3) The election authority shall allow the Cyber Navigators to complete a risk assessment and an analysis against the Center for Internet Security's recommended procedures.
b) Program Manager/Cyber Navigator Requirements
1) The Program Manager shall provide in writing to the Board verification for each election authority that has met its requirements as outlined in subsection (a).
2) The Cyber Navigator shall provide in writing to the Program Manager verification for each election authority under review by that Navigator that has met the requirements outlined in subsection (a)(3).