TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER V: ILLINOIS LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS TRAINING BOARD
PART 1740 IN-SERVICE TRAINING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
SECTION 1740.205 DUTIES OF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Section 1740.205 Duties of Financial Officer
a) Mobile Team Financial Officers shall report quarterly to the Board on forms provided by the Board. These reports will contain the information required in paragraph (c) of this Section.
b) Financial Information Reports submitted to the Board must be received by the Board no later than April 15, July 15, October 15, and January 15 for the preceding quarter.
c) Financial Information Reports submitted to the Board must include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) The total money received and expended by the Mobile Team as a result of state and local funding;
2) The total money received and expended by the Mobile Team from other sources for training;
3) The total money received by the Mobile Team from state and local funding which is not spent;
4) The anticipated need for state and local funding during the succeeding quarterly period;
5) A record of the expenditures during the quarter for operating costs contained in the approved budget of the Mobile Team; and
6) Certification by the Financial Officer that the financial report is accurate and true under the penalty of law.
d) Financial Officers shall be bonded to cover the total amount of state and local funds received by the Mobile Team.