TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE D: VIDEO GAMING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1800 VIDEO GAMING (GENERAL)
SECTION 1800.1920 MINIMUM DUTIES OF AN INDEPENDENT OUTSIDE TESTING LABORATORY
Section 1800.1920 Minimum Duties of an Independent Outside Testing Laboratory
a) As a condition of licensure, a licensed independent outside testing laboratory is obligated to do the following:
1) Provide to the Board 24 hours per day, seven days per week, support contacts whom Board staff and licensees may contact.
2) Provide written reports, electronically in a format prescribed by the Administrator, regarding video gaming equipment testing and test results, which include, at a minimum:
A) All testing performed;
B) A description of the product tested;
C) The unique identification code or signature, as approved by the Administrator, assigned to the product;
D) A secure hash using a cryptographic function designated by the Administrator;
E) A list of payables or other settings on the tested product, if applicable;
F) A description of the modifications between the tested product and previous versions of the tested product, if applicable; and
G) A list of components with which the product was verified to be compatible.
3) Provide the Board and its staff with real-time online access to all video gaming equipment testing reports and documents via secure communication protocol and allow the Board to view updated reports of all pending, approved, obsolete and revoked (see Section 1800.1940(d)(5)) video gaming equipment.
4) Disclose all locations of any laboratory or factory at which independent outside testing services may be conducted. Upon request of the Board, the licensed independent outside testing laboratory must reimburse the Board for all travel costs, in accordance with 80 Ill. Adm. Code 2800 (CMS travel rules), incurred by up to two employees to inspect each laboratory or facility annually.
5) Assign a unique identification code or signature, as approved by the Administrator, and a secure hash, to all Critical Program Storage Media, upon testing, using a function designated by the Administrator.
6) Conduct its operations in accordance with Section 1800.210, as applicable.
b) In addition to the violations listed in Section 1800.310, any violation of the requirements of subsection (a) may result in discipline in accordance with Section 1800.310.
c) Any licensed independent outside testing laboratory that fails to maintain its accreditation in accordance with Section 1800.1910(a) shall have its license suspended until such time as the independent outside testing laboratory reobtains its qualifications.
(Source: Added at 44 Ill. Reg. 1961, effective December 31, 2019)