TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE D: VIDEO GAMING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1800 VIDEO GAMING (GENERAL)
SECTION 1800.1050 APPROVAL TO TRANSPORT VIDEO GAMING TERMINALS OUTSIDE OF THE STATE
Section 1800.1050 Approval to Transport Video Gaming Terminals Outside of the State
a) Manufacturers and distributors located in the State shall not sell, ship, transport, or distribute video gaming terminals out of the State without the prior approval of the Administrator or as the Board provides. Applications for approval to sell, ship, transport or distribute video gaming terminals out of the State shall be made, processed and determined in such manner and using the forms the Board provides. Each application shall include:
1) the full name, state of residence, address of the purchaser, and jurisdiction where the purchaser is licensed;
2) the full name, state of residence and address of the person to whom shipment is being made, if different than the purchaser;
3) the number of video gaming terminals to be shipped;
4) the model, serial number and description of each video gaming terminal to be shipped;
5) the expected date and time of shipment;
6) the method of shipment and name and address of the carrier; and
7) the method and manner of how the shipment will be secured.
b) Manufacturers and distributors shall not ship video gaming terminals to any destination where possession of video gaming terminals or gaming devices is illegal.
c) An agent of the Board must inspect all video gaming terminals before transportation outside of the State. Licensees shall make video gaming terminals available for inspection upon request.
(Source: Added at 35 Ill. Reg. 1369, effective January 5, 2011)