TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE D: VIDEO GAMING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1800 VIDEO GAMING (GENERAL)
SECTION 1800.1040 TRANSPORTATION OF VIDEO GAMING TERMINALS BETWEEN LOCATIONS IN THE STATE
Section 1800.1040 Transportation of Video Gaming Terminals Between Locations in the State
a) Manufacturers, distributors, licensed terminal handlers, and terminal operators are authorized to transport video gaming terminals within the State.
b) Except as otherwise provided in this Section, any authorized person transporting a video gaming terminal from an approved location to another approved location in the State for any purpose shall notify the Board before transporting the video gaming terminal and provide the following information on forms provided by the Board:
1) the full name, address and Illinois Gaming Board license number of the person transporting the video gaming terminal from its current location;
2) the reason for transporting the video gaming terminal;
3) the full name, address and Illinois Gaming Board license number of the person to whom the video gaming terminal is being sent and the destination of the video gaming terminal if different from the address;
4) the name and address of the carrier and the method of transport;
5) the manner and method of how the shipment will be secured;
6) the model, serial number and description of the video gaming terminal;
7) the video gaming terminal license number, if any;
8) the manufacturer of the video gaming terminal;
9) the expected date and time of delivery and/or installation of the video gaming terminal in the location; and
10) such other information as the Board may require.
c) This Section does not apply to the movement of video gaming terminals within the same licensed video gaming location. The relocation is subject to Board approval pursuant to Section 1800.810.
d) Unless otherwise specified in this Section, an agent of the Board must approve and may inspect all video gaming terminals before the transportation of video gaming terminals within the State.
e) Movement of a video gaming terminal that has been inoperable pursuant to Section 1800.250 requires notice to the Board on forms provided by the Board. Transportation of an inoperable video gaming terminal must be to an approved location.
(Source: Added at 35 Ill. Reg. 1369, effective January 5, 2011)