TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE D: VIDEO GAMING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1800 VIDEO GAMING (GENERAL)
SECTION 1800.1030 RECEIPT OF VIDEO GAMING TERMINALS IN THE STATE
Section 1800.1030 Receipt of Video Gaming Terminals in the State
a) Any terminal operator, manufacturer or distributor in the State that receives a video gaming terminal from outside of the State shall, immediately upon receipt of the video gaming terminal, provide the Board with the following information on forms provided by the Board:
1) the full name, address, and Illinois Gaming Board license number of the terminal operator, manufacturer or distributor receiving the video gaming terminal;
2) the full name, address and Illinois Gaming Board license number of the person from whom the video gaming terminal was received;
3) the date of receipt of the video gaming terminal;
4) the model, serial number and description of each video gaming terminal;
5) the manufacturer of the video gaming terminal;
6) the location where the video gaming terminal will be stored until placed in a licensed video gaming location;
7) such other information as required by the Board.
b) The storage location shall be approved in advance by the Administrator. At the time the video gaming terminal is removed from inventory and transported to another location within the State, the terminal operator, distributor or manufacturer shall comply with the requirements in this Subpart.
(Source: Added at 35 Ill. Reg. 1369, effective January 5, 2011)