|Public Act 100-0379|
|HB2813 Enrolled||LRB100 08050 HLH 18135 b|
AN ACT concerning revenue.
Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois,
represented in the General Assembly:
The Property Tax Code is amended by changing
Section 10-505 as follows:
(35 ILCS 200/10-505)
Wooded acreage defined.
For the purposes of
this Division 17, "wooded acreage" means any parcel of
unimproved real property that:
(1) can be defined as
the United States Department of
of Land Management;
(2) is at least 5 contiguous acres;
(3) does not qualify as cropland, permanent pasture,
other farmland, or wasteland under Section 10-125 of this
(4) is not managed under a forestry management plan and
considered to be other farmland under Section 10-150 of
(5) does not qualify for another preferential
assessment under this Code; and
(6) is owned by the taxpayer on October 1, 2007.
This amendatory Act of the 100th General Assembly is