Illinois Compiled Statutes
Information maintained by the Legislative
Updating the database of the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS) is an ongoing process.
Recent laws may not yet be included in the ILCS database, but they are found on this site as Public
soon after they become law. For information concerning the relationship between statutes and Public Acts, refer to the
Because the statute database is maintained primarily for legislative drafting purposes,
statutory changes are sometimes included in the statute database before they take effect.
If the source note at the end of a Section of the statutes includes a Public Act that has
not yet taken effect, the version of the law that is currently in effect may have already
been removed from the database and you should refer to that Public Act to see the changes
made to the current law.
805 ILCS 206/108
(805 ILCS 206/108)
(a) The Secretary of State shall charge and collect in accordance with
the provisions of this
Act and rules promulgated under its authority:
(1) fees for filing documents;
(2) miscellaneous charges; and
(3) fees for the sale of lists of filings and for
(b) The Secretary of State shall charge and collect:
(1) for furnishing a copy or certified copy of any
document, instrument, or paper relating to a registered limited liability partnership, $25;
(2) for the transfer of information by computer
process media to any purchaser, fees established by rule;
(3) for filing a statement of partnership authority,
(4) for filing a statement of denial, $25;
(5) for filing a statement of dissociation, $25;
(6) for filing a statement of dissolution, $100;
(7) for filing a statement of merger, $100;
(8) for filing a statement of qualification for a
limited liability partnership organized under the laws of this State, $100 for each partner, but in no event shall the fee be less than $200 or exceed $5,000;
(9) for filing a statement of foreign qualification,
(10) for filing a renewal statement for a limited
liability partnership organized under the laws of this State, $100 for each partner, but in no event shall the fee be less than $200 or exceed $5,000;
(11) for filing a renewal statement for a foreign
limited liability partnership, $300;
(12) for filing an amendment or cancellation of a
(13) for filing a statement of withdrawal, $100;
(14) for the purposes of changing the registered
agent name or registered office, or both, $25;
(15) for filing an application for reinstatement,
(16) for filing any other document, $25.
(c) All fees collected pursuant to this Act shall be deposited into the
Corporations Registered Limited Liability Partnership Fund.
(d) There is hereby continued in the State treasury a special fund to be
known as the Division
of Corporations Registered Limited Liability Partnership Fund. Moneys deposited into the
subject to appropriation, be used by the Business Services Division of the
Office of the
Secretary of State to administer the responsibilities of the Secretary of
State under this Act.
On or before August 31 of each year, the balance in the Fund in excess of $600,000 shall be transferred to the General Revenue Fund.
(e) Filings, including annual reports, made by electronic means shall be treated as if submitted in person and may not be charged excess fees as expedited services solely because of submission by electronic means.
(Source: P.A. 99-620, eff. 1-1-17; 99-933, eff. 1-27-17; 100-186, eff. 7-1-18; 100-486, eff. 1-1-18; 100-863, eff. 8-14-18.)