(815 ILCS 635/3)
(from Ch. 29, par. 903)
As used in this Article unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) "Campground" means real property owned or operated by a Membership
Camping Operator which is available for camping by purchasers of Membership
(2) "Membership Camping Contract" means an agreement offered or sold
within this State evidencing a member's right or license to use, for more
than 30 days, the campgrounds and amenities of a Membership Camping
Operator and includes a membership which provides for this use.
(3) "Purchaser" or "Member" means a person who enters into a Membership
Camping Contract with a Membership Camping Operator or a person who obtains
the right to use a campground or amenities pursuant to the Membership
(4) "Membership Camping Operator" means the person or entity that enters
into a Membership Camping Contract with a purchaser or member.
(5) "Salesperson" means any person, other than a Membership Camping
Operator, who is engaged in obtaining commitments of persons to enter into
Membership Camping Contracts by making direct sales presentations to such
persons. For purposes of "The Unemployment Insurance Act", approved June
30, 1937, as amended, a salesperson under this Act is an independent
contractor and not considered to be engaged in employment unless such
salesperson has tax withheld by a Membership Camping Operator pursuant to
Section 701 of the Illinois Income Tax Act.
(Source: P.A. 85-812.)