(805 ILCS 180/1-37)
Change of address of registered agent.
(a) A registered agent may change the address of the registered office of the domestic limited liability company or of the foreign limited liability company, for which he or she or it is a registered agent, to another address in this State, by filing, in duplicate, in accordance with Section 5-45 of this Act a statement setting forth:
(1) The name of the limited liability company.
(2) The address, including street and number, or
rural route number, of its then registered office.
(3) The address, including street and number, or
rural route number, to which the registered office is to be changed.
(4) The name of its registered agent.
(5) That the address of its registered office and the
address of the business office of its registered agent, as changed, will be identical.
Such statement shall be executed by the registered agent.
(b) The change of address of the registered office shall become effective upon the filing of such statement by the Secretary of State.
(Source: P.A. 94-605, eff. 1-1-06.)