(750 ILCS 22/616)
    Sec. 616. Procedure to register child-support order of foreign country for modification. A party or support enforcement agency seeking to modify, or to modify and enforce, a foreign child-support order not under the Convention may register that order in this State under Sections 601 through 608 if the order has not been registered. A petition for modification may be filed at the same time as a request for registration, or at another time. The petition must specify the grounds for modification.
(Source: P.A. 99-119, eff. 1-1-16.)