(750 ILCS 22/506)
    Sec. 506. Contest by obligor.
    (a) An obligor may contest the validity or enforcement of an income-withholding order issued in another state and received directly by an employer in this State by registering the order in a tribunal of this State and filing a contest to that order as provided in Article 6, or otherwise contesting the order in the same manner as if the order had been issued by a tribunal of this State.
    (b) The obligor shall give notice of the contest to:
        (1) a support enforcement agency providing services
to the obligee;
        (2) each employer that has directly received an
income-withholding order relating to the obligor; and
        (3) the person designated to receive payments in the
income-withholding order or, if no person is designated, to the obligee.
(Source: P.A. 99-119, eff. 1-1-16.)