(735 ILCS 5/2-1710)
(from Ch. 110, par. 2-1710)
Form of security.
(a) Security authorized or required for
payment of a judgment for periodic installments entered in accordance with
this Section must be in one or more of the following forms and approved as
to quality by the court:
(1) bond executed by a qualified insurer;
(2) annuity contract executed by a qualified insurer;
(3) evidence of applicable and collectible liability insurance with one
or more qualified insurers;
(4) an agreement by one or more qualified insurers to guarantee payment
of the judgment; or
(5) any other satisfactory form of security.
(b) Security complying with this Section serves also as a required
(Source: P.A. 84-7.)