(625 ILCS 5/3-910)
(from Ch. 95 1/2, par. 3-910)
Records of transactions.
Each licensee shall maintain for a period of three years the following
records with reference to each transaction involving a remittance:
1. The address of the location at which the transaction occurred.
2. The name and address of the remitter.
3. The name and address of the remittee.
4. The purpose of the remittance.
5. The amount of money received for remittance.
6. The date of receipt of the money for remittance by the licensee.
7. The date such money was forwarded to the remittee.
8. If applicable, the date the license plate, vehicle tax sticker,
license or other instrument issued by the remittee, was delivered to the
remitter by the licensee.
(Source: P.A. 76-1705.)