(605 ILCS 5/6-201.10-1) (from Ch. 121, par. 6-201.10-1)
    Sec. 6-201.10-1. The highway commissioner of each road district has authority to contract with the highway commissioner of any other road district or with the corporate authorities of any municipality or county to furnish or to obtain services and materials related to construction, maintenance or repair of roads.
(Source: P.A. 81-22.)