(605 ILCS 5/4-201.3) (from Ch. 121, par. 4-201.3)
    Sec. 4-201.3. To relocate any highway, or a part thereof, in the State highway system on a new location or on a different highway. For the purpose of relocating such State highway the Department is authorized to lay out, open, alter, widen, extend or locate a new highway.
(Source: Laws 1959, p. 196.)