(605 ILCS 5/3-107.1b) (from Ch. 121, par. 3-107.1b)
    Sec. 3-107.1b. In lieu of the payments authorized to be paid in Section 3-107.1 of this Code, the Department or any county may pay any person who moves or discontinues his business or farm operation, who elects to accept such payment, a fixed relocation payment in an amount equal to the average annual net earnings of the business or the farm operation, except that such payment shall be not less than $1,000 nor more than $20,000.
(Source: P.A. 85-1407.)