(605 ILCS 5/3-107.1a) (from Ch. 121, par. 3-107.1a)
    Sec. 3-107.1a. In lieu of the payments authorized to be paid in Section 3-107.1 of this Code, the Department or any county may pay any person displaced from a dwelling, who elects to accept such payment, an expense and dislocation allowance, which shall be determined according to a schedule established by the Department.
(Source: P.A. 85-1407.)